Social distancing and sanitation
Riverview Family Center has strict social distancing protocols in place to better protect customers and its employees.
Riverview Family Center is always deeply committed to protecting the health and safety of our customers and associates. Right now, that mission is of the utmost importance.
Coronavirus has required our communities to alter their daily lives through social distancing. No matter what our communities are faced with, Riverview will endure. We are ready to serve those who need us. In order to accomplishthat, it is our responsibility to constantly innovate and go above and beyond with how we run our operations to limit exposure and slow the spread of coronavirus.
Aside from the already extreme measures Riverview has taken to heighten the frequency and awareness of sanitation and hygiene in our stores, we have implemented strong social distancing procedures across our business toinclude stores and warehousing facilities. Social distancing is an effective way to slow the spread and reduce the risk of exposure to the coronavirus. Riverview Family Center has eliminated physical contact touch points across the business and we are reminding Associates and customers to follow proper social distancing guidelines. To better achieve proper social distancing, we ask families send one person per family to shop when possible.
Stores have placed floor decals on the ground to designate where people should stand while in line. As an added precaution we ask customers to be courteous and mindful of others and practice proper social distancing while in line.
Our associates will ensure proper social distancing is practiced by customers during the shopping and checkout experience.
During checkout, we have social distancing floor decals on the ground, so customers know where to stand. Each checkout stand has checkstand partitions to create a buffer between the checker and customer. We also are working to install additional scratch-resistant Plexiglas partitions before the Associate for additional of protection for customers and Partners.
Here are a few highlights of our social distancing program and sanitation protocols:
- Riverview Family Center has implemented guidelines to ensure sanitation and social distancing procedures are properly followed
- Floor decals are placed at check stand lanes to inform customers where they should stand to be able to practice proper social distancing.
- Crowd control guidelines are in place to manage customer traffic while allowing customers to shop quickly and practice proper social distancing.
- Sanitizers have been places at the entrances to ensure sanitation of all shopping cart handles and seats, if there are children, as customers enter the store.
- Partners wash and sanitize their hands as often as possible and stores have hand sanitizer available at entrances and every point of sale for our Associates.
- In addition to our strict cleaning and sanitation protocols, hard surfaces in the store as well as fuel stations are sanitized throughout the day.
- Stores are deep cleaned weekly and Associates are given daily training and education on elevated sanitation protocols